Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sean Hannity is not fine




"I got hit with a strap. Bam, bam, bam. I've never been to a psychologist. By my father. And I would tell you that I deserved it."

Maybe you should. I know you lack all self-awareness, but have you ever thought about why you are such a bully? I know, you have no idea that you are a bully.

TYT did a great take-apart of the Sean Hannity segment. Example after example shows why Sean Hannity needs psychiatric help.



"He is a walking, sitting, talking example of exactly why you should not use corporal punishment."

The Hannity segment really pointed out why beatings are wrong. They weren't intending for that but I don't know how anyone walks away from that and says to themselves "Sean Hannity's recreation of a beating with a belt has really convinced me that that is something that I should do to my kids."

"My father punched me in the face when I talked back to him once and I deserved it."

Damn, this guy needs a hug. He thinks that an adult punching a child in the face is acceptable. Really. I hope Sean's wife monitors his interactions with his children.

No comments: