Monday, August 27, 2012

A helpful chart


I just got in a rather heated argument over this. "You can't tell one group to STFU..." was the gist of their arguement. I don't know about that. I shouldn't have a say over what a woman can and cannot do with her own body just like a woman cannot tell me what I can and cannot do with my own body. This is a fairly libertarian point of view... oh, right, the jackass I was arguing with was a libertarian. You didn't know that. Sorry, I call him jackass because he called me moron... whatever... I like the graphic as a graphic that it is and I am not going to print it out and run it up to the Capitol. It is a simple little piece of ha-ha funny stuff with a dash of FU politics thrown in because of the reality of the situation facing women's reproductive rights.




No comments: